Monday 18 August 2014


Last night I picked Miss Kayleigh up from her final day of work!! Kay has to be my favourite person to talk to because we can talk about anything. She will listen to me complain and talk for so long without getting sick of hearing my voice. Which is freaking amazing because I talk A LOT!

I brought a movie for our wonderful sleepover that I couldn't believe Kay had never seen. One of the best movies to exist...

Coyote Ugly!!This movie has to be one of my favourites. After watching this movie I always want to be a coyote! I think that when they jump up on the bar and dance with the cowboy hats and boots is just so amazing. Exactly what I would love to do! What young girl doesn't want to make money by dancing on top of a bar and partying. Unfortunately the actual Coyote Ugly bars are only in the states so it would kinda be a far commute from home to work... 


No comments:

Post a Comment